*This giveaway is CLOSED. A winner has been chosen.*
*WINNER: Amanda Larson*
I have said it before and I will say it again, we are an on the go type of family. My boys love to be outside and during the summertime that means we sweat. I don’t think that it would be too bad, if we didn’t play so hard. From the moment my son’s feet cross the threshold he is off and running. My family not only plays hard all day long, we get down in the dirt to play too. My toddler is 100% boy 24/7.
I was offered the opportunity to test and review the Anti Monkey Butt Powder, the Ladies Anti Monkey Butt Powder, and the Safari Towels. When I opened the package and took out the products I had a good laugh. I mean, seriously… There is a cartoon monkey with huge red buns smiling a mile wide smile while applying powder to his rear end. What is there not to giggle about? Needless to say, the little kid in me had a good chuckle. Then the mom in me came out to play as I took a closer look at the packaging information and directions. A funny thing happened; I started to get excited about trying this product out on my toddler.
What we love about the Safari Towels:
I decided to give the Safari towels the ultimate test. I took my son to a nearby park to play in the dirt and woodchips and sandpit. By the end he was covered in sweat and sand and dirt. I whipped out a Safari Towel and got to work. After a good once over with the Safari towel my son was no longer stinky and no longer covered in sand and sweat and dirt. The towel is a soft as a baby wipe, extremely durable and stretchy, and is large enough to get the job done of cleaning my kid from head to toe. I only wish that they were available in larger quantities than the three pack.
What we love about the Anti Money Butt Powder:
- It smells fresh and clean. It was nice to apply the LAMBP and not smell like my baby or like an old lady. The fragrance is clean and fresh and does not overpower you.
- It is easy to apply. I just placed a little powder in my hand and rubbed it on the affected area. As a side note: realize that this is in a powder form and if you toss it around all willy-nilly like, you will have a mess.
- It works! After applying the LAMBP I spent the morning outside chasing my son. I still sweat, but it was not nearly as bad as it usually is. I was comfortable in 90 degree weather chasing a toddler around a park. That right there should say it all!
- The powder contains talc which absorbs moisture. Hooray!
- The powder also contains calamine which is an anti-itch and anti-chafing powder. I think I am going to try applying this powder to my bug bites and see if it helps with the itching from those awful mosquito bites I keep getting! It seems to work on everything else, I figure why not?
*All opinions expressed are 100% my own.*
I was not compensated for this post. I was given the Ladies Anti Monkey Butt Powder, the Anti Monkey Butt Powder, and the Safari Towels for the purposes of this review
Buy It: To locate a retailer near you that sells Anti Monkey Butt Products
Win It: The generous people at Anti Monkey Butt have been kind enough to offer ONE reader a bottle of Anti Monkey Butt Powder, a bottle of Ladies Anti Monkey Butt Powder, and a package of Safari Towels.
Giveaway open to U.S. & Canadian entries only.
Winners are contacted by email and posted on the top of this post when confirmed. Winners have 48 hours to confirm before a new Winner is chosen.
Many thanks to Anti Monkey Butt for this Review and Giveaway Opportunity!
Just use the Rafflecopter Form Below to enter!