*WINNER: Clarissa Neiding*
Prefense Hand Sanitizer Review AND Giveaway
Let me start out by saying that I am a hand sanitizer enthusiast! I have two little boys, a toddler and a newborn. I always carry hand sanitizer. You simply never know what kids are going to get into. And my toddler is 100% boy. He likes to play in the dirt, check out bugs, pick up sticks, and run wild whenever possible. I frequently request for people to sanitize their hands before touching my newborn. I do not want my baby to catch something and get sick. I am always more than happy to share my hand sanitizer with others.
I was recently given a sample of Prefense hand sanitizer to test and review. After looking at their website and reading about their products, I was thrilled to accept the opportunity.
I have read recently that most hand sanitizers contain alcohol, which when ingested can cause alcohol poisoning. This is incredibly scary! Don’t most babies stick their hands in their mouths? I know my baby gnaws on his hands like there is no tomorrow. My toddler is a messy eater and is constantly licking something he has spilled off of his hands. The idea of one of my kids being sick because I used a hand sanitizer on them is terrifying. So when I found out that Prefense did NOT contain alcohol I was ecstatic!
My kids and have been using the Prefense hand sanitizer for a couple of weeks now and love it!
- Prefense is completely safe for kids! It is alcohol-free and non-toxic.
- Prefense is a foaming hand sanitizer. No more gooey liquid overload!
- Prefense continually protects against germs for up to 24 hours or up to 10 hand washings with only one application. It proactively offers protection from bacteria and fungi including staph, strep, E. coli, MRSA and many more. So it doesn’t just sanitize your hands once and stop working. It continues to work hours after it was originally applied.
- Prefense does not dry out your skin. Because his product is silica based actually moisturizes your skin.
- It will not stain clothing! This is biggie for me. I love products that I can use without the worry of ruining clothing.
- It leaves my hands feeling fresh and clean. Although it offers a proactive antibacterial barrier, you don’t feel like there is a sticky residue left behind. You feel like you have clean hands.
- It smells fresh and clean. There is no overpowering odor to deal with.
You can find a retailer near you by using the store locator found on the Prefense website.
Prefense has been nice enough to give one lucky reader their big 8oz Prefense which offers 640 applications! One spray lasts all day! One bottle of Prefense could potentially last one user almost 2 years!
This giveaway is open to U.S Residents only. Ends 08/04/11
Just use the Rafflecopter Form Below to enter! If the Rafflecopter form does not show up please email me at MomMart(at)yahoo(dot)com!
* All opinions expressed are 100% my own. I was not compensated for this post. I was given a bottle of Prefense for the purposes of this review*
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.