This Giveaway is now *CLOSED*
The winner of the Mom Mart MobiCam Digital DL prize package is:
I am the mother of two little boys, a two-year-old and a four-month-old. With the addition of our newest bundle of joy, Steven, our family feels like it is growing by leaps and bounds. This might have something to do with the fact that I am a stay at home mom and my children outnumber me. I need all the help I can get keeping an eye on my little peanuts.
Recently the baby monitor that we received as a baby shower gift in 2009 decided that it was no longer going to continue to work. Electronics have been known to dislike me. I have no idea why my electronics dislike me so, but for some reason they tend to act up or completely stop working whenever I use them.
Our old baby monitor was an audio only monitor; so this time around I was in the market for something that had a few more bells and whistles. I wanted an audio/video monitor that would allow me to keep an eye on my kids without constantly having to race up and down the stairs to check on them after every cry and squeak.
What we love about the MobiCam Digital DL Monitoring System:
· The 2.4” Color High Resolution TFT LCD Display is great. The image display is crisp and clear, even when in night vision mode. The screen is not too little and not too big; it’s just the right size without compromising on portability and the quality of video display.
· There is no static or signal interruption and thanks to the new DigiLock Wireless with FHSS technology, I don’t worry about neighbors or truck drivers picking up my monitor’s signal and listening in on or watching my family.
· There are multiple ways to monitor using this system. There is the picture/audio mode, the audio only mode, and the VOX (voice activation) mode. My favorite mode is the VOX mode because it saves battery power.
· There is an extra wide angle on the camera! I can see what is going on in the room, not just a small section of the bed where my child may or may not be sleeping.
· There is a sound bar located at the top of the display that allows me to see the noise level, so I don’t have to listen to screaming or crying but I can still see what is going on. This is fabulous for time-outs and temper tantrums.
· It works day or night. I love that I do not have to leave a light on in the nursery in order to see what is going on at night. The infrared night vision is crisp and clear and allows me to see my baby no matter what time it is. The infrared light is not bright at all, so it doesn’t wake my baby once it is triggered to come on.
· There is room to grow with this video/audio monitor. Although it only comes with one camera, the MobiCam is built to work with up to four cameras. After reading the directions and re-linking my original camera I think adding additional cameras would be quite easy to do. There is even an automatic scanning option you can use to alternate between cameras.
· This monitoring system is incredibly easy to use. There is no installation required, it is ready to use as soon as you take it out of the box.
· I love that the camera and monitor both operate on AC or AA Alkaline Batteries (not included). I have options! If my batteries die and I don’t have any replacements I can simply plug in the camera and/or monitor without missing a beat.
· There is a rechargeable battery option available. Although this monitoring system does not come with a rechargeable battery, you can purchase one for around $13 from Mobi Technologies.
· There is an AV output on the monitor. I can plug my MobiCam monitor into my DVR and my television for viewing and recording. FABULOUS!
· There is a USB output for you to connect to your computer for Internet viewing via another PC or cell phone with the optional MobiCam Anywhere software. This monitoring system has the capability to work with video chat outlets such as Skype®, Messenger®, GoogleTalk®, and Yahoo®. I love this feature, especially since I have a tendency to take my boys on mini-vacations to visit family, leaving my husband at home to fend for himself. I have not had the opportunity yet to test out this fabulous feature, but I am looking forward to giving it a go the next trip I take!
· The people in customer service are great! I had the opportunity to speak with a very nice and helpful individual about connecting my camera to my PC. The person I spoke with spoke my language (as opposed to computer jargon) and was incredibly polite. I received the help I was looking for quickly and without feeling like the person I was speaking was running circles around me.
They just revised their website and it is definitely worth checking out.
Their Facebook and Twitter pages are a great way to find out about the latest and greatest Mobi products and to get in on promotions and giveaways!
Purchase the MobiCam Digital DL Monitoring System online at Mobi Technologies.
Mobi Technologies is offering one lucky reader of Mom Mart the chance to win a MobiCam Digital DL Monitoring System of their own (ARV $149.95)!
This giveaway is open to U.S and Canada only. One winner will be chosen using Random.org via Rafflecopter. The winner will be sent an e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond. If I do not hear back from the winner within 48 hours, I will choose another winner.
Just use the Rafflecopter Form Below to enter! If the Rafflecopter form does not show up please email me at MomMart(at)yahoo(dot)com!
* All opinions expressed are 100% my own. I was not compensated for this post.*
I was given a MobiCam Digital DL Monitoring System for the purposes of this review