With fall rapidly approaching I am starting to think about my sons new fall wardrobe. I have started making my shopping list and checking the Sunday paper for back to school sales.
There are several items that are must haves for children’s fall wardrobe. Aside from long sleeve tee-shirts and sweaters for layering, every child needs a well fitting pair of blue jeans (usually two or three pairs).
FYI: Levi’s have come out with a new brand of blue jeans for the WHOLE family. There are various washes, fits, and styles available for everyone; making this a jean for any occasion. The new line is called dENiZEN and it is fabulous! I was lucky enough to be asked to review Levi’s new line of blue jeans, dENiZEN, available exclusively at Target.
The dENiZEN blue jeans that I was asked to review were a pair for my son, William, who is two-years-old. Although my son is two, he is tall for his age and currently wears size 4T clothing. This just so happens to be the smallest size available in the boys size range. Needless to say, I was pretty excited that they came in William’s size.
The dENiZEN blue jean by Levi’s is
· My favorite feature on the dENiZEN blue jean is the adjustable waist. Every pair of children’s pants should have this feature. I love that I can tighten or loosen the fit of these pants without having to deal with a belt. This is a MUST for anyone potty training or preparing to potty train a child.
· The jeans are made out of quality materials. The denim fabric is the perfect weight; it’s neither paper thin nor is it thick and heavy. It is 100% cotton and is soft on the skin.
· The craftsmanship is outstanding. The stitching in the jeans is straight and effective. I am not worried about my son playing in these blue jeans and busting out of them.
· The fit is fabulous, not too tight and not too loose. They are comfortable no matter what activity we are partaking in.
· The length of these blue jeans is perfect for my son weather he is barefoot indoors or wearing sneakers and running outside. He doesn’t look like he is getting ready to wade through water. Nor does he look like he is swimming in his clothing. They are perfect.