Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Fun Pic: Week 19

My little man is getting so big. I cannot believe he is already five months old! He is my little cuddle machine. His favorite thing to do is cuddle up close and talk. He is a talker! If he is not trying to eat his hands or a toy he is talking a mile a minute. He is rolling over, using his hands to find things, and putting absolutely everything he can reach in his mouth! One of MY favorite activities to do lately is to sit back and watch Steven. With those ridiculously long lashes and incredibly sweet demeanor he is going to be quite the heartbreaker. I love every precious minute I get to spend with my boys. I am blessed.

My baby boy checking out his rattle.
Written by: Laura Andry
Http://MomMart.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Aw, so sweet and handsome!! He is growing so fast too! And he does look like quite the snuggle bug!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. No profanity, this is a family friendly blog. No SPAM.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...