I am absolutely addicted to strollers! I love them. I love looking at them, playing with them, and using them. I simply cannot help myself. I love strollers!
When I was given the opportunity to review the Joovy Ergo Caboose Stroller I did my happy dance and jumped at the opportunity! I was in the market for a double stroller that I could use for running errands and shopping trips. I was specifically looking for a stroller that would fit through standard doorways and have a lot of storage space. I wanted something that would work for both of my children.
What we love about the Joovy Ergo Caboose Stroller:
· The seating is comfy, sturdy, and safe. Both seats have a harness enabling parents to secure their child in either seat safely. The front seat is made of a mesh material so it is breathable and comfortable for my child to use. It also has the ability to recline, which is great for both of my children who like to recline at different angles when sitting in the front seat. The rear bench seat is made of sturdy plastic and comes with a soft seat cover. This bench can flip up for easy access to the large storage basket underneath.
· There is a stand up platform in the back of the stroller that enables an older child to “catch a ride” by standing on the base and holding onto the strollers rear handles.
· This stroller includes a universal infant car seat adapter!!!!! This awesome feature is included with the stroller and is incredibly easy to install and take out. My favorite thing about the infant car seat adapter is that I can leave it in the stroller when folding the stroller to put away. I do not have to remove anything from this stroller to get it to fold. This is a huge time and sanity saver.
· This awesome stroller comes with both a swing open tray for the front seat as well as individual cup holders. You can switch these out at your convenience. Changing from a swing open tray to two cup holders is quick and easy; this is very user friendly. I love that I have options!
Speaking of accessories, there are a ton of accessory options available for this stroller. Not only is there a parent organizer available, there are also deluxe seat covers in various colors, an Ergo Rain Cover, an Ergo Sun Filter, and an Ergo Travel Bag. You can check out these accessories as well as other fun Joovy Products HERE.
I am a huge fan of this stroller. I have taken this stroller everywhere, from apple picking through an orchard to shopping through a crowded mall this stroller is fantastic! It seems that everywhere I take this stroller people stop to talk to me about it. Moms want to check it out and Dad’s ask me about the specs. I have definitely been on the receiving end of serious stroller envy when toting around my peanuts in this fabulous stroller. I have to say I rather enjoy being on the recieving end, I may tend to strut a little.
For those of you more interested in the technical aspects of this stroller here are the specs:
· Folded Dimensions with canopy and tray: 15"H x 24"W x 49"L
· Full Dimensions: 42"H x 24"W x 49"L
· Stroller Weight: 30 lbs.
· Front Seats Min: Age 6 months+
· Front Seat Min Age: Birth + using car seat adapter
· Front Seat Max Weight: 45 lbs and 40" Max Height