Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Fun Pic: Week 20

When things are quiet in my house it is usually because my toddler has gotten into something he knows he is not supposed to have gotten into. My little peanut is so incredibly sneaky! He will go upstairs, pick a room to prowl, and close the door to whichever room he has chosen if he knows that he is going to be doing something that he is not supposed to be doing. This usually entails rummaging through drawers to play with jewelry or makeup, unraveling the entire roll of toilet paper, or climbing the shelving in his closet. Yes all of this has been done at one point in time or another. Needless to say I was more than a little surprised when I found my toddler quietly sitting on his bed reading Curious George instead of climbing the walls. I love that I can be pleasantly surprised sometimes.
My Son Reading
Written by: Laura Andry
http://mommart.blogspot.com/

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...