Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Heading to NYC for #BlogHer12


BlogHer12

This is my first time attending BlogHer and I could not be more excited. I am thrilled to be able to meet some of my blogging besties face to face. I am delighted to connect in person with fantastic companies and PR people that I have only ever worked with through emails and telephone calls. I am also tickled pink about having the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends that are a part of this wonderful community.

There are some great seminars lined up that I am looking forward to participating in and some amazing key note speakers that I am elated to be able to hear speak {Hello Martha Stewart!}. I have also been lucky enough to get invited to some fabulous parties while in NYC. To say that I am looking forward to my trip to New York would be a gross understatement. I am ECSTATIC!

I have talked my parents into taking this trip with me. I love my family and thought that my mother and father would enjoy a mini vacation to New York as much as I would. My mother and father will be sightseeing while I am at the conference. We will meet up throughout the day and in the evenings for some NYC fun. We have extended the trip a couple of days in order to be able to experience more while in NY.

So what is fun in New York City? I have been told that I need to catch a show on Broadway; and I am hoping to do just that. The last time I was in New York I saw Les Misérables and loved it. I am totally open to suggestions for what to see this time around. I love live shows and especially musicals!

I have also been told by some fabulous Facebook followers that I MUST go see the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and eat at London Lenny's. I will try to fit it all in, but I make no promises. It is shaping up to be a very busy trip! I have been very diligent creating an itinerary for my trip and my time is quickly filling up. I am hoping to be a bit flexible, so we will see how that goes.  

I leave tomorrow for NYC and cannot wait! Feel free to leave a comment with some places you think I should visit or some things you think I should do while visiting the big apple!


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...