Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Anytime Now #Pregnancy Week 39

Okay, I am officially ready to have this baby. It takes me FOREVER to get up and waddle across the room! Baby Julia is putting so much pressure on my body that I feel like I live in the powder room and I may or may not be able to get out of bed by myself unassisted. Although I can still see my toes when I look down, I can barely reach down to touch them anymore… But I did get them painted! - Let alone the fact that I just want to hold this baby girl in my arms! {my husband would tell me that I need more patience}

Big Pregnant Belly Week 39

How Far Along: 

39 Weeks Pregnant {39 weeks 4 days}

Due Date: 
June 22nd, 2013

Boy or girl: 
Girl!

Bump Picture: 
BUMP Bump bump BUMP…..BBUUUUMMPP!!!


Pregnancy Week 39
 Pregnancy Week 39

Baby Development:  

Baby Julia is waiting to make her appearance. She continues to build a layer of fat to help control her body temperature after birth, but it's very likely that she already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds. The outer layers of her skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.

Symptoms:
Hiccups seem to be the theme here in my belly. Julia has had the hiccups like crazy and every time I lay down she starts to move around like crazy.

Currently craving: 
I am all about the sweets, or to be more specific… brownies. I think this is more in the hopes that by making brownies I will go into labor {as I had just baked a fresh batch when I went into labor with William}.

Currently Avoiding: 
Nothing.

Belly button status: 
Flat

Movement:
She is quite the little mover and shaker… right up until she is ready to come out I am afraid.

Name:
Julia

Any appointments?: 
I saw the doctor this week and am hoping that I will not be going to anymore appointments!

Any baby related purchases?:
Nope.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...