Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Welcome to the WORLD!


Last Wednesday I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl! Baby Julia arrived on Wednesday June 19, 2013. I cannot believe it has already been a week! The time just seems to fly by, especially when you are instructed not to lift anything over 10lbs and to take it easy, I say – define easy. Regardless, our home has been abuzz with help from family. This is MUCH appreciated!

I have been enjoying snuggles and although my nights are restless, I love the newborn phase. I may be biased… okay, I am totally biased; but I think baby Julia is one adorable little lady. I am loving every minute of having myself a little girl. So without further ado, let me introduce you to my daughter Julia.

Newborn Baby Girl Julia

 Newborn Baby Girl Julia

Newborn Baby Girl Julia Sleeping

Newborn Baby Girl Julia Crying

Daddy with Newborn Baby Girl Julia

Grammy with Newborn Baby Girl Julia

Grandma and Grandpa with Newborn Baby Girl Julia


Welcome to the World, my little bundle of JOY!

Maybe next time I will hand over the camera and actually be IN the pictures!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...