Tuesday, August 20, 2013

It’s all about the bread {Grilled French Bread #Recipe}

My husband doctors up a French loaf of bread like no one else. It is highly addictive and there are NEVER leftovers of it. It is also on my naughty food list of items I should not be eating if I want to lose weight and be at my healthiest. But all good things should be done in moderation and so every once in a while I like to indulge in this delicious bread.

How to season and grill french bread for dinner.


What you need:
¼ cup butter {softened}
¼ cup parmesan cheese
¼ teaspoon of thyme
½ load of French bread

How to make it:
Mix the butter, parmesan cheese, and thyme in a bowl and set aside.
Take the loaf of French bread and cut it in ½ {double the recipe if you want to use the whole loaf}.
Take the ½ loaf of French bread and cut it into slices – making sure not to cut all the way through. You want it to still be attached at the bottom.
Take the butter-cheese mixture and spread it on both sides of each slice of bread.
Wrap the bread in tin foil.
Grill over medium heat for 15 minutes turning over once.

Seasoning French Bread

Dinner Bread with style

This is my husband’s rendition of the dinner roll. It tastes great, is super easy to make, and only has 4 ingredients. It is ridiculously tasty – especially when considering how easy it is to make. I love it and I hope you enjoy it too!




This recipe is linked up at Delicious Dish Tuesday and Friday Food Frenzy:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...