Thursday, August 22, 2013

Running Ready with Reebok & Famous Footwear #ReebokMom


I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Reebok. I received a Famous Footwear gift card to purchase a pair of Reebok shoes to facilitate my review and to thank me for participating.

I was recently given the okay from my doctor to start working out again. This means that I have no more excuses for missing a work out. I am more than ready to start back up my exercise routine and I have even added running with a friend to my list of exercise activities. But before I get too ahead of myself, I needed to pick out a new pair of running shoes… my old workout shoes were pretty sad looking. And who doesn’t like shopping for a new pair of shoes?

Reebok at Famous Footwear store vs online selection

I checked a couple of different Famous Footwear stores nearby and could not find the running shoes that I wanted, so I jumped on my computer for a little retail therapy from the comfort of my home. While I was disappointed in the variety of styles of Reebok shoes carried in the store, I was more than happy with the deal I was able to get online. By shopping online I was also able to take advantage of additional discounts {an additional 15% off} I would have missed out on in stores. With the buy one get one ½ off sales, and the additional 15% discount I received a total discount of $38.48.

Reebok Women's Zig Kick in Black/White/Pink

Reebok Women's SUBLITE TR in Coral/Purple/Yellow


These were my first pair of Reeboks and I have to say that I am impressed with how light they are. I wear a 10/11 size shoe and am used to feeling the weight of all that shoe during my workouts. It can get quite tiresome lugging around heavy athletic shoes for such large size feet. The Reebok’s are super light weight and comfortable. The mesh on the sides make it breathable so that my feet don’t overheat either. You can read more of my review on the Reebok Women’s Zig Kick on the  Famous Footwear site HERE.

I enjoy exercising and one of the big problems that I have run into in the past is not enough arch support in my workout shoes. These Reeboks support my arches and provide the perfect amount of support for my feet. I have worn them indoors while working out with my fitness DVD’s and out on the trail while running. I am also a huge fan of the bold bright colors. I cannot wait to get out and get running again with my new Reebok shoes. 

Running Ready with Reebok and FAMOUS footwear #ReebokMom

I have spent the last couple of weeks buying school supplies and craft supplies for my children. I still have to take my oldest back to school clothes shopping! With all the back to school shopping we have been doing lately for the kids it was nice to take a minute and do a little shopping for myself.


What do you do for yourself during all of the back to school chaos?

I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Reebok. I received a Famous Footwear gift card to purchase a pair of Reebok shoes to facilitate my review and to thank me for participating.

Http://MomMart.blogspot.com

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...