Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Day with Thomas the Train & 3 Kids…


My husband and I take the kids to see Thomas the Train every year when A Day Out With Thomas comes to our neck of the woods. Technically it is an hour away from where we live, but that is still not a bad jaunt for my family to make.

This year we did some stuff we do not normally do. The kiddos jumped in the bounce house, dug in the sand pile, and played on the miniature golf course. We also rode on Thomas in the very first passenger car {we normally go for the last one}. All in all it was a wonderful and exhausting day.

The boys with Thomas the Train at A Day Out With Thomas

The boys with Thomas the Train at A Day Out With Thomas

The boys on Thomas the Train at A Day Out With Thomas

Checking out the trains at A Day Out With Thomas

letting our hair down at A Day Out With Thomas

Playing some golf at A Day Out With Thomas

I cannot wait to take the kids back next year when baby Julia will be able to enjoy it as well. She slept through most of the trip this time around. Next time I should also be able to babywear her the entire time too… although I have to say I love my Joovy Caboose UL and was tickled pink when I parked in next to two other Cabooses.

Some Joovy Caboose love at A Day Out With Thomas {Joovy Caboose Ultra Light}


Have you ever been to A Day Out With Thomas?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...