Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Balsamic Tomato Mozzarella Salad #Recipe


The last time I went to visit my mother she made the most wonderful side salad. It was ridiculously delicious. I must have had at least four helpings of it. As someone who loves tomatoes, this salad was right up my alley and when she told me it was really easy to make I knew I was going to be making this as soon as I got home. Once again my mother was right. This balsamic tomato mozzarella salad is super quick and easy to make and the flavor is soooo good!

Balsamic Tomato Mozzarella Salad #Recipe


What You Need:
4 Medium Tomatoes
4 oz Fresh Mozzarella {I use BelGioioso}
1 Tablespoon Basil
4 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar {white}
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon kosher salt
1 Teaspoon fresh ground pepper

How to Make It:
Dice up the tomatoes and place them in a bowl.
Slice the mozzarella into bite size pieces.
Combine the tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes to chill before serving.


Balsamic Tomato Mozzarella Salad #Recipe

Balsamic Tomato Mozzarella Salad #Recipe


See! It really is that easy to make. I made enough to keep me in balsamic tomato mozzarella salad for the week {as my husband does not love tomatoes like I do I was not required to share.}. This was a very simple side salad that kept well. I ate it all week long and did not throw any out. The flavor is outstanding and since this is healthy I can eat it by the bowl full completely guilt free! This has quickly become a healthy lunch choice of mine and I encourage you to try it.

 This recipe is linked up at Delicious Dish Tuesday and Friday Food Frenzy:

Do you have a favorite side salad?


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...