Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Going Home

I love going home to see my family. This last weekend I took all three kiddos with me to spend the weekend at my parent’s house. My brother and sister-in-law were having their daughter Violet baptized and I did not want to miss it!

Baby Violet was born in April {just two months before baby Julia}, so it was a treat to be able to get the girls together to play… or roll around on a play mat together. They are so cute together and I can already see them being lifelong pals!

Baby Cousins playing together
 Baby Violet's Baptism

Baby Sister's Baby Bump

The boys playing in what used to be a tractor!

My mother and I took the children to Curtis Apple Orchard for a morning of feeding goats, playing on tractors, and eating apple donuts and cider. It was perfect.

I love going home and being able to spend time with my family. I got to see all of my brothers and sisters this last weekend and my children got to play with all of their cousins on my side of the family. I was even blessed enough to be able to spend some time with some of my aunts and my grandmother as well.

“Family is not an important thing. It is everything” – Michael J. Fox.



Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...