Thursday, April 5, 2012

The simple things in life make me laugh.

Mustache Night

I like to think that I have a pretty good sense of humor. I really like to laugh and find myself laughing at the simplest things sometimes.

Right now mustaches are making a comeback. I love it! I see mustache stuff everywhere. On the show Modern Family, one of the characters drinks from a mustache mug {I bought the exact same one for my hubby for Christmas last year}. Mustaches seem to be popping up everywhere and I think that they are hysterical.

I ran across this picture I took at an establishment in Champaign IL. I took the picture because it made me laugh. Really… a mustache night! Come properly groomed please.

My father had a fabulous handlebar mustache for the better part of my life and I love it! It is a part of who he is and I will always think of my dad {not Hulk Hogan} when I see a handlebar mustache. But mustaches are not for everyone and some people {like MY husband} should never have a mustache. It just looks funny.

Although this is neither here nor there, I would really like to go to a mustache night just to see the wide variety of entertaining facial hair present. I have absolutely no idea why I find mustaches so funny, but I do. Beards are not nearly as funny as mustaches. It is just something about the mustache that brings out my inner giggles.

I really want to make little stick on mustaches and have my children wear them… How funny would that be?


Project 366 Day 89 of One Photo A Day
Project 366
Http://MomMart.blogspot.com

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...