Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Brotherly Love


It seems this week that every time I have turned around my two boys were connected at the hips. They have had their heads together laughing at one thing or another. They have been playing nicely together. They have been reading to each other. They have been snuggling up together to enjoy their favorite shows. It has been really sweet to be able to witness and it makes my heart happy to see my children getting along so well.

Brotherly Love

Best Friends

Brothers

Brothers playing together

I love my little guys and I cannot wait to add a third child into this mix. I don’t remember getting along with MY siblings this well as a child, but then again my pregnancy brain has kicked into overdrive and I seem to have trouble remembering my own name half the time.

Did you/do you get along with your siblings?



Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...