Monday, January 14, 2013

Product Review: JJ Cole Broadway Stroller


As many of you know I am a bit obsessed with baby gear. I love it! I am a baby wearing - stroller watching - swing/bouncer enthusiast.  I have no shame when it comes to how much I truly enjoy baby gear and I love sharing my obsession with you.  {Happy dance}

I have acquired quite a few strollers over the last couple of years. I have bought some, blogged some, been given some as gifts, and have also been lucky enough to win a couple as well. My husband thinks my stroller obsession is hilarious, but I use each and every one of them for different situations. And he finds new ways of storing them efficiently in our garage.

My latest obsession is a single stroller by JJ Cole Collections. It is the Broadway Stroller and I use it whenever I am in need of a single stroller. Why do I like this stroller so much? The JJ Cole Broadway Stroller is extremely versatile and easy to use. It is super sleek looking and you can easily and affordably change out the colors whenever the mood strikes.

JJ COLE BROADWAY STROLLER

 The JJ Cole Broadway Stroller is
Mom Mart Approved!

What we love about the Broadway Stroller:
  • I can use the JJ Cole Broadway Stroller in a variety of modes: bassinet mode (rear and forward facing), toddler stroller mode (rear and forward facing), and infant carrier mode (rear and forward facing). Did you catch all the “rear and forward facing” options in there… yeah; the Broadway Stroller easily converts from forward facing to parent (rear) facing with one quick spin. It is awesome!
  • I love that I did not have to purchase any add-ons in order to use my infant car seat and I did not have to purchase a separate bassinet, as the toddler seat and bassinet are one and the same and really easy to convert.
  • The bumper is removable and easy to take on and off.
  • The height handle is adjustable, making it perfect for tall people like me to use as well as shorter people.
  • The canopy is large and easy to adjust. There is even a little flap on top that allows parents to keep an eye on what is going on when in forward facing mode.
  • The five point harness keeps my little guy safe and sound when out strolling about town and is really easy to use with the push of a single button (this button can be hidden from little hands with the fabric cover that comes with the stroller).

JJ Cole Broadway Stroller Review

JJ Cole Broadway Stroller with Bassinet

JJ Cole Broadway Stroller as a travel system


The best part about this stroller is that it is EASY to use. The good people at JJ Cole really thought about this product being user friendly when it came to the ease of use. Changing out the car seat adapter to the bassinet is really simple and going from parent facing to forward facing is a snap. My youngest loves this stroller and I am a big fan too.

Something to be aware of with the JJ Cole Broadway Stroller is the fact that you have to remove the seat in order to collapse and store the stroller. The storage basket located under the chassis is also difficult to access when using a larger diaper bag. With that being said, this is still a favorite single stroller of mine and I cannot wait until baby #3 arrives in June to really enjoy the bassinet mode again.

I won this stroller over a year ago and have loved using it with my toddler since the moment it showed up on my doorstep. I get compliments on it whenever I take it out and parents are always in awe of the spin action. I would definitely recommend this stroller for anyone looking at purchasing a single stroller.

This stroller is good from birth up to 50lbs.
size (L x W x H / WT)
28.5" x 24.5" x 42" / 24 lbs

You can check out the JJ Cole Collections Broadway Stroller HERE.

JJ Cole did not pay me to write this review. I am writing this product review because I truly do enjoy using this stroller and thought that it was innovative enough to share. I hope you find this review helpful.


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...