Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Letters of Life … Looking at life through different perspectives.


the letters of life blog

A friend of mine recently created a space of her own on the World Wide Web. She created her very own blog. But this is not your typical blog. It is a compilation of humorous letters written from various perspectives to various audiences.

The best part is that these letters are funny. They are funny in a completely PG family friendly way. There is no vulgar language and there is no inappropriate content. The author is witty and uses perspective to tell a story that you might not have ever considered.

I love to laugh and if you know me in real life then you know that I treat most things in life with a sense of humor. I frequently laugh at myself, though I am not always sure how funny I truly am and am often that silly girl sitting in a corner giggling. But I am okay with that.

If you like a good dose of humor in your day I would highly suggest visiting my friends new blog for a quick funny read. Put a smile on your face and find out what a shameful excuse for a lawn would say to its homeowner if it could talk. You can find this letter and many others at The Letters of Life. You can also put a smile on the authors face with a witty comment or two as well!

I love to share things that I enjoy with you and hope that you enjoy them as much as I do. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you thought about The Letters of Life.


Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...