Monday, December 19, 2011

It’s Monday Again… Are you ready to start your week with some drama?

Monday to me is all about the beginning of another week. My hubby goes off to work and the kids and I get cracking on whatever needs to get done at home. We pick up the house from the weekend chaos and spend the morning working chores. Afterwards we plan our arts and crafts for the week as well as play-dates and special trips. While the kids are down for a nap I get to run on the elliptical in the hopes that the baby weight will eventually come off! Then we spend the afternoon gathering supplies and picking up whatever we happen to be missing from our supply closet. By the time Monday evening rolls around I am usually ready for the week to be over... Then I get to put the kids to bed, put on my pajamas, and sit back and relax with the Jane and Maura for a fun filled hour of crime solving. 


On Monday nights I need to be able to sit back and relax. I need a good dose of entertainment, no more children cartoons for this mom! Last week I shared with you that my Monday night drama was all about Rizzoli and Isles. If you tuned in last week you know that Jane Rizzoli had her high school reunion where murder and mayhem ensued.

This Monday night Jane and Maura enter the world of competitive dance when a performer’s mom meets her end at a competition. The team soon realizes that all is not as it seems when it comes to their victim and who she claims to be. Because solving crime isn’t hard enough all on its own, Korsak’s ex-wife Melody is still in town and his stepson has been accused of shooting a police officer.


Rizzoli and Isles is on Mondays at 10/9c on TNT and this Monday should prove to be highly entertaining. My prediction is that Maura will be spending the better part of the show educating Jane on the art of dance and Jane will walk Maura through socially awkward family drama. As for Korsak, I am at a complete loss! I am very much looking forward to meeting his stepson and seeing how this whole ex-wife song and dance plays out.

If you still have not seen this show, you can check it out here http://bit.ly/lnDvyi! This is a fabulous crime drama that does a great job of developing story lines and creating character depth.


I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Rizzoli & Isles.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...