Friday, December 30, 2011

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun: Hello 2012!


I cannot believe that it is the end of 2011 already. I guess the saying is really true; time does fly when you’re having fun! This last year has been a whirlwind of new experiences and fun for my family.

We welcomed the newest addition to our family, a beautiful baby boy, in April. He is the perfect addition to our family, a happy healthy little boy who loves to laugh and is curious about everything. Steven is already taking assisted steps and loves to pull himself up on his big brothers train table and work on building {destroying} tracks. It is awesome!

Big brother William is a talking machine. He has an opinion on everything and loves to converse with everyone. He is still obsessed with trains, but has added scooting around on his scooter to his repertoire of favorite activities. He loves to be outdoors playing, but with winter weather fast approaching this will sadly be coming to an end... hello arts and crafts time!

My husband and I will be celebrating our fifth year Anniversary and could not be happier or feel more blessed. Life is good. He is my best friend and the best father a child could ask for.

This year was a year of firsts for our family as well. We took William on his first trip to Six Flags; he rode his first roller coaster and loved it! We took the boys to their first Bears game {Oh Jay Cutler – Why did our season have to end?}and cheered on our favorite team. I started a little blog called Mom Mart and have been having a marvelous time writing.

I have had such an amazing 2011, I cannot imagine what is in store for my family in 2012! We have goals, plans, hopes, and dreams just like everyone else. I have a fitness/weight loss goal for this year and it involves a bridesmaid dress. We are planning on putting our home on the market this spring {I am both happy and sad about this! I love my home, but we have simply outgrown it.}. I am hoping to become more involved in more playgroups for the kids in 2012.  My blogging dream is to attend Blogher 2012 in NY.

Blogging in 2012 is going to kick off with another huge giveaway event (ABE) in January! I am thinking of participating in a cleaning/organization event as well as a Healthy Living event in 2012 as well, but my mind is not made up yet. I know that I will be continuing to blog about my home, my life, and my family. It should be a fun journey and I hope that you will continue to ride with me on this roller coaster I call my life.

What would you like to see more of from Mom Mart in 2012?

Http://MomMart.blogspot.com

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...