Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: They call me Mr. Stitch

Lilo and Stitch costume

My toddler is now at the age where dressing up is fun. He has discovered his imagination and is using it to its fullest! On our recent trip to visit my family we were given my nephews old Lilo and Stitch costume.

Obviously my son is smitten with this costume. He likes to dress up in it and chase mommy and daddy around the house in it. If that loses its luster, mom or dad get to wear the costume and chase William! Those pictures will not be posted, but are quite entertaining!

This time of year when having an imagination is the key to the magic of Christmas I am thrilled to see my son getting into the swing of things. Now if only I could get him out of the Stitch costume long enough to get him into the bathtub!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...