Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Meet & Greet Week 20: Six in the Nest


Good Morning and welcome to another edition of Monday Meet and Greet!
For the last 20 Monday mornings I have introduced you to new bloggy friends of mine and the blogs that they write. I hope you have enjoyed getting to know my friends and the blogs that they write. I believe that this is the last Monday Meet & Greet, although my numbers could be off?!?

 Week 20’s featured Meet & Greet blogger is:
Jenilee from “Six in the Nest”

 
Six in the Nest

Your Name: 
Jenilee

Where do you blog? 

How did you decide on what to name your blog?
I have six children, so I was trying to think up a good "play" on that... and I LOVE birds, so Six in the Nest seemed to come naturally.

Tell us a little about you... 
Well, I am a mother and wife. I am 27 years old. I have my associate's degree in healthcare administration, and I currently work at a nursing home as a CNA and at the United States Post Office as a rural carrier. I am a MAJOR procrastinator a lot of the time, and tend to be pretty forgetful... I blame it on my crazy life!

Tell us 5 of your favorite things, and 5 of your least favorite things.
Favorite Things:
       1.  My Family
       2. The internet
       3. The color green
       4. Birds 
       5. Spring
Least Favorite Things:
       1. Death
       2. Liars
       3. Vomit/Spit
       4. Chapped Lips
       5. Little boys' aim

When and why did you start blogging?
I originally started back in October 2009 I believe...but didn't blog regularly until my friend Skye started blogging. It made me interested in it and she introduced me to review blogging.

 What do you blog about?
Family, life, reviews, giveaways...whatever else I feel like sharing. 

What does your family think of your blog? Do they read it?
My immediate family loves it.. my extended family reads it sometimes, not sure what they think of it.

When do you find the time to blog?
Lately, I don't. :/ I have been SOO busy, but I am getting back into "the swing of things" and I will be taking more time in the evening to write again!

What is your favorite blog post ever?  
Hmm. Hard to choose! How about this one: Family Photos... incredibly difficult with six kids!

What has been your biggest blogging challenge?
I didn't realize how much work it really is. It is difficult for me to be organized like I need to. I've lost my review lists (when my children took my notebook)...that was devastating! I still have companies emailing me because I had forgotten to post their review. I also struggle with finding time most days to actually write, which is disappointing because I really do love to write.

What advice would you give a new blogger?  
Google is your best friend! I have learned SO much just from searching for the answers to questions I have. 

What are your favorite blogs to read?
I haven't had a chance to really read any blogs recently, but I do have many blogging friends and I love to catch up with their blogs when I can!

Where can we find you? 

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...