Monday, December 26, 2011

Rizzoli & Isles: Season Finale

Most of my evening entertainment has already taken a “break” until January/February. For the last couple of weeks my evenings have been relegated to reruns or movie rentals, with the exception being Rizzoli & Isles. Thank you TNT television programming people! I need my grown-up television shows after a long day of playing planes, trains, and automobiles with my children. Tonight is the season finale and I am excited about how this season is going to play out.


What will happen with Korsak? Is he going to end up with his ex-wife and repair his relationship with his step-son? Is Jane’s FBI Agent crush going to come back and sweep Jane off her feet or are they going to fizzle out? Is Maura going to make a real go of it with Jane’s brother, Tommy? There are so many “What Ifs” running around in my head. I am very much looking forward to the season finally, but at the same time I am sad to see this season come to an end. This season has had great character development and creative story lines that I have thoroughly enjoyed watching.


Rizzoli & Isles Season Finale: Burning Down the House
A warehouse fire kills a man and Jane and Maura investigate whether it was arson or an accident. But their investigation hits a snag when a hit-and-run leaves someone in the hospital. To top things off FBI Agent Gabriel Dean (recurring guest star Billy Burke) makes an appearance and has high hopes of rekindling his relationship with Jane. As an added bonus, recurring guest star Jacqueline Bissett appears as Maura's mother, Constance Isles.


Tune in Monday at 10/9c on TNT to watch the Rizzoli & Isles season finally. And if you haven't seen the show, you can check it out here http://bit.ly/lnDvyi!

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Rizzoli & Isles.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...