Friday, February 24, 2012

Fitness Friday Week 5 of TurboFire

This week has been so busy! My little boy turned three years old and I have been planning a big birthday bash for him. I was pretty good about doing my TurboFire this week considering how chaotic it has been in my home. I totally brought the energy to every class I did and I worked hard.

Measured Progress:
Weight: -.5 lb
Waist:  -.5 in
Hips:  same
Chest:  -.5 in
Right Arm: -.5 in
Left Arm: -.25 in
Right Thigh: same
Left Thigh: same

Class Schedule
TurboFire uses terms like Fire class, HIIT Class, Core Class, Sculpt Class, Tone Class, and Stretch Class. I use the terms workout, tone, and cool down. Each Class denotes it time through its title, I am just going to tell you the length of the classes, but let me tell you this; the shorter the length of a workout the more intense the workout is.

How did I do this week? Did I do all of the workouts (classes) in the schedule?

I missed my Sunday workout this week. Between church, family, and my crazy busy life I completely forgot about TurboFire on Sunday.  On Monday the boys woke up early from a nap and my Fire 55 class got turned into a Fire 30 class. Although I still worked up a sweat, I wish I would have been able to complete my workout. Ah well… life as a stay at home mom means that when my children are awake they are the number one priority (sorry workout).

The rest of the week I was able to rock out my workouts. Me and Chalene did not get along very well during the toning workouts (YES, I talk smack), but that is to be expected when I push my body to do something it is not really used to. Here is hoping for some fabulous looking arms!

Saturday: 20 minute toning workout and 40 minute cool down
Sunday: MISSED

Monday: 30 minute workout
Tuesday: 30 minute workout and 30 minute toning workout
Wednesday:  REST DAY
Thursday: 30 minute workout and 30 minute toning workout
Friday: 55 minute workout

My Reaction to this program:


I felt incredibly guilty for missing a class. I was exhausted and it just didn’t work out with how crazy that day was. And then on Monday to have my workout cut short was another disappointment. I really enjoy doing this workout and look forward to my classes.

A remedy for this would be to wake up before the kids wake up and knock out my workouts early… but I am not a morning person and I do not function before my first cup of coffee. So that is out the window for me. I will stick to my early morning nap time routine of working out and continue to hope that the children will accommodate me.

If you are interested in TurboFire just click on the picture to find out more!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...