Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mr. Sunshine!

My children are my pride and joy and make me happy when skies are gray. They totally make my heart just melt when they smile.

Both my boys have little firemen coats (thanks to Grandma and Grandpa) and they love to wear them whenever they can. My toddler especially likes to pretend to be Uncle Shawn and drive a fire truck. My little baby is still a little small for his fireman jacket, but he just looks so cute in it I cannot help myself!

This little baby boy is defiantly my sunshine, my Mr. Sunshine! He is such a happy baby. He smiles and laughs and cuddles like no one else. Although I consider my first born an easy baby and a happy child, he was never much for cuddling. I love cuddling!

My shiny happy children light up my life and I feel so blessed to be their mother.

Project 366 Day 56 of One Photo A Day
Mr. Sunshine
Project 366

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...