Monday, February 6, 2012

Project 366 Day 37 of One Photo A Day

Project 366

This weekend we went down south to visit my family for the weekend and celebrate all of the February birthdays in my family {there are four people with February birthdays}.  There was a big family dinner and ice cream cake and presents. It was fantastic!

It was also exhausting. My little men decided that 4am was a reasonable time to wake up and start the day. Apparently they did not get the memo that mommy needs her sleep! Then to top it all off, I couldn’t figure out how to work my parent’s coffee maker that my siblings and I bought them for Christmas {via their wish list}… Waiting for coffee at 4 am is never a good thing. I NEED my coffee!

I spent Sunday evening recovering from my weekend. Now I need to spend tomorrow recovering from my Monday! Apparently I am not the only one completely worn out…

Project 366 Day 37 of One Photo A Day

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...