Thursday, February 2, 2012

Project 366 Day 33 of One Photo A Day: Tunnel Time.

Project 366

My son cracks me up.

Seriously. I cannot stop laughing at what he finds entertaining. Apparently my breathing a certain way tickles him pink and he gets a case of the giggles when I play peek-a-boo.

He thinks it is funny when someone falls and it is absolutely hysterical when you brush his hands away from something. He defiantly has inherited my sense of humor. I laugh at everything. I find humor in the most mundane things and cannot help chuckling at silly stuff that others usually find dry.

My son especially like to play chase through his tunnel and can spend a good half an hour just going in and out of this toy.

Project 366 Day 33 of One Photo A Day

Tunnel Time

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...