Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cleaning up and organizing!

I like to keep a neat and tidy home. There is a place for everything and everything has its place. Some things have a tendency to accumulate stuff. My bookshelf had a penchant for amassing books, magazine, puzzles, and toys. The top of my dresser is a dumping ground for medicine containers, thermometers, belts, and hair things. My desk has a predisposition for collecting anything and everything {sewing machine parts, batteries, loose papers, and empty diaper wipe bags}.

These areas are hot spots that I have to keep an eye on or else they turn into a wonderland of disorganization and chaos. Each of my hot spots is being taken care of this week. I am cleaning house and I am not taking any prisoners!

Bring it on!

To prepare myself for a show worthy home I am taking out the trash. If I have not used it in a year, worn it in a year, or looked at it in a year - it is time to go. I have lost track of how many bags have been taken to the trash. I have a couple bags that will be donated to Goodwill {I LOVE Goodwill} and I have a nice clean home that is ready and waiting for walk through.

Project 366 Day 63 of One Photo A Day

Organize
Project 366



What area in your house is a hot spot? What do you do to avoid clutter?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...