Friday, March 9, 2012

Fitness Friday: Week 7 of TurboFire

So… I didn’t exactly stick with the class schedule this week. Instead, I switched days around and alternated workouts for ones that I would have time for. With my house on the market and possible showings happening at the drop of a hat I have been on a mission to make my home spotless {which is easier said than done with a 3-year-old and an 11-month old both walking around}. Needless to say I have been keeping myself busy!

Measured Progress:
Weight: -1 lb
Waist:  same
Hips:  -.5in
Chest:  same
Right Arm: same
Left Arm: same
Right Thigh: same
Left Thigh: same

Class Schedule
TurboFire uses terms like Fire class, HIIT Class, Core Class, Sculpt Class, Tone Class, and Stretch Class. I use the terms workout, tone, and cool down. Each Class denotes it time through its title, I am just going to tell you the length of the classes, but let me tell you this; the shorter the length of a workout the more intense the workout is.

How did I do this week? Did I do all of the workouts (classes) in the schedule?

I worked out on all of my workout days. I did not however stick to the schedule. My home went on the market this week so my life has been turned upside down for a little while {hopefully} and I am cutting myself a tiny bit of slack. I am working out every day, but I am making the schedule work for me.

This means that on a day where I am given a 20 minute heads up that someone wants to come see my house, I am not going to be getting in my regular 55 minute workout. Instead I find time to do a HIIT workout in place of my longer more relaxed workout.

Saturday: 45 minute workout
Sunday: 20 minute toning workout, 10 minute stretch class

Monday: 15 minute HIIT workout –replacing a 55 minute workout-
Tuesday: 30 minute workout and 30 minute toning workout
Wednesday:  REST DAY
Thursday: 45 minute workout
Friday: 20 minute HIIT workout – replacing a 55 minute workout-

My Reaction to this program:

I am seven weeks in and still enjoying my workouts. I was super busy this week and was able to substitute classes for ones that I had time for. I was able to get a workout in every day, which made me feel healthy and productive. Although I did not stick to the schedule this week, I did at least work out each day and my numbers are still moving in the right direction.

This following week I will be testing a Shakeology shake to see how I like it. I am so NOT a shake person, but I am trying to keep an open mind.  My friend has been raving about these shakes for weeks so I have to at least give them a shot. I will keep you updated.

If you are interested in TurboFire just click on the picture to find out more!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...