Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Husband!

Today is my husband’s birthday and we have some great plans for the day. I love birthdays. They are fabulous. Yes, even when they are my own. Well… especially when they are my own {I love presents}.

One of my favorite things about birthdays are presents. I love giving them almost as much as I love getting them. I have picked out a great gift for my hubby. He gets one gift from me and one from the kids and I cannot wait for him to open them!

I made my husband create an Amazon wishlist in order to make gift giving easier on everyone. I made one for myself and one for the kids as well. I placed my orders and the presents come to me!

Now all I have to do is wrap them.

Wrapping Paper

I try to listen to my husband for hints on gifts that he may like. Usually, I am sad to say, it goes in one ear and out the other. I can be somewhat oblivious at times… Okay, I can be very oblivious sometimes. But I can also be very crafty and creative too. Some of my favorite gifts over the years have been ones that people have put thought into. As a result, I try to put a lot of thought into the gifts that I give.

What is you all time favorite gift?



Project 366 Day 85 of One Photo A Day
Project 366
Http://MomMart.blogspot.com
 

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...