Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cleaning with dryer sheets?


It is Pinterest Project Thursday and since my home goes on the market next week all of my attention has been on getting my home in tip top shape for upcoming showings! I have been cleaning, sweeping, vacuuming, and scrubbing like there is no tomorrow. I even have a little to-do list of things that need to be done this weekend before the house is officially on the market!

One thing on my to-do list is to clean up the baseboards around my house. I remember seeing this fabulous pin on Pinterest about cleaning the baseboards with Bounce dryer sheets and figured I would give them a try…

This week I am sharing with you my experience of using Bounce dryer sheets to clean my baseboards!
 
Bounce Dryer Sheet for Cleaning?

What you need for this project:
·         Bounce Dryer Sheet

How to do it:
1.      Take the dryer sheet and scrub the baseboard. Discard once grimy.

So I was super excited to try this out. While it did not remove the scuff marks on my white baseboards, it did get rid of the dust.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...