Friday, March 2, 2012

I saw a trolley and it made me smile!

I was out running errands this morning with the kids when I spied with my little eye a bright yellow trolley! I instantly started singing “Yellow Submarine” for some reason and I couldn’t help but smile.

A rainy drizzly gray day and a mood to match do not make for the beginnings of a fabulous day. I had driven to a couple stores in search of a Saint Joseph statue to burry in my backyard (this is supposed to be good luck for people trying to sell their house) only to discover that both of the stores were out of business and the lots were vacant!

My morning was not going well.

Then I got stuck behind the world’s slowest driver {pet peeve} and missed the flow of green lights! While stuck at a red light I turned and looked and there crossing the street was a giant yellow trolley! Seeing a silly yellow trolley made me smile and brought me out of my funk.

Yellow trolleys are not the norm around these parts. In fact I cannot remember the last time I saw a trolley up close and personal. This was a welcome and pleasant surprise to my otherwise bleak day.

Project 366 Day 61 of One Photo A Day
Trolley
Project 366

Is there something that makes you feel better when skies are gray?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...